Imagine you’ve been waiting for the right moment to sell your home and you’re finally ready to pull the
trigger and list it. But, just as you’re about to put up the sign, you notice that a few other FOR SALE signs
have unexpectedly popped up in the neighborhood.
Oh no! Now there are competing listings. Does that mean you should put your plan to sell your property
Just because comparable homes are for sale in the area doesn’t mean it’s not a good time to make
your move. In fact, even if there is a sharp increase in local listings, active buyers might still outnumber
In that scenario, you’d likely get several interested buyers.
And, even in the case of a buyer’s market, now might still be the ideal time to sell. Don’t forget,
your home might have desirable features that some buyers are eagerly looking for, giving your home the
advantage over others on the market.
In addition, a large part of a successful sale is in how a property is marketed and promoted. With
effective marketing, your home is more likely to be noticed by the right type of buyers… buyers who
are actively looking for a property like yours.
So, waiting for the perfect moment to sell your home rarely makes sense. In most cases, the best
time to list is now.
That being said, it is helpful to find out exactly what to expect should you list your property in today’s
market. To find that out, call today.
Ensuring Fast Delivery when Shopping Online
If you’re like most people, you hope that you’ll receive your online orders within a few days. Sure, a purchase might occasionally arrive later than expected. That’s just the reality of online shopping.
But, what if you need an item delivered quickly, without risk of delay?
Here are a few suggestions:
• Check if the product is in stock. That’s usually indicated on the web page, but you can also phone to confirm.
In-stock items usually ship quickly.
• Avoid special orders. Those always take longer to ship.
• If possible, find out if the product is coming from overseas. The longer the supply chain, the higher the likelihood
• Find out if in-store pickup is available. Retailers ship to their stores faster than they do to their customer’s homes.
• Avoid ordering from a “bricks and mortar” store that doesn’t sell very much online. If online ordering and delivery is merely a sideline for them, delays will likely be common.
• If possible, order from companies that promise a specific date or date range for delivery. For example, “Arrives by May 5.”
Getting online orders delivered on time is especially important for items you need when preparing your home for sale. If that’s the case for you, call today for more ideas.
Think, Act… Live!
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” Dr. Seuss
“For every reason it’s not possible, there are people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” Jack Canfield